1. The Roaring Springs Ranch Club, Inc. is not responsible for accidents at the swimming pool. Each Member and guest shall swim and use the swimming pool at his or her own risk.
2. Members and guests who use the pool will follow instructions given by the lifeguard or security, whenever they are on duty.
3. Horseplay, dunking, and boisterous conduct will not be permitted in the pool area.
4. Breakable containers are not permitted in the pool area.
5.Only one person is permitted to be on the diving platform at the same time.
6. Do not litter, place all trash in the trash containers.
7. Profane language or any type of behavior, which is annoying to other swimmers, is prohibited.
8. Do not wade in the falls pool.
9. Do not cook food in the pool area.
10. Pool hours shall be set by the Board of Directors and will vary from time to time.
11 .Pets are NOT allowed within the swimming pool fence area. They must be on a leash outside of the fence area.
12. Do not climb on or over the fence. Our insurance company requires this fence.
13. Guest swimmers must be accompanied by a Member or Associate Member. The Associate Member must be 16 years of age or older.
14.If the guest swimmer is 17 years of age or under, the guest swimmer must furnish a release, signed by one parent, releasing the Roaring Springs Ranch Club, Inc. from all liability. If the guest swimmer is 18 years of age or older, the guest swimmer must sign the release.
15. No more than four (4) guest swimmers are allowed with a Member or one (1) guest swimmer is allowed with an Associate Member. Further, daily use fees will be charged to all guests, as stated elsewhere in these "RULES OF CONDUCT".
16.The Manager of the club has the authority to search vehicles and coolers of Associate Members who
visit the Ranch without their parents.
*Guests must be accompanied by a member and guest fees will apply daily per person.